Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fantasy

I'm just trying to live my fantasy, but everytime the stupid French test shows up at my door.
It's just so frustrating.
I'm trying to concentrate on my future, but I can't because I have that stupid test tomorrow and I've already studied for hours but it is not going inside my head.
WHY???
I know if you want to concentrate on the future you have to finish high school.
But having a fantasy is also thinking about the future or not?

I think it is, and I want to live my dreams but I can't 'cause then I have a test for that subject, and next week for that subject, and then we've also have a job, and other deadlines and other homework.
And did you know that stress shortening your life? And then we are in Holland and you know what the school systems are build on? Exactly stress.
Well thanks a lot prime-minister, and the minister of schooling.
I'm starting to like you guys.

People are always saying: You have to be thankful to go to school, I am, but right now I have so much stress that I just can't concentrate anymore HELP ME~!

HELP ME SERIOUSLY!
Sincerely,
A loving High school student 

No comments:

Post a Comment