Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Yay what?

Today: First day of school, I survived it !
It was a pretty long and rough day.
I think my school was like: Ooo They had 2 weeks vacation, so that means double work, thanks a lot guys!
It was good to see my friends again, but the rest of my class isn't the best.

We've had an assignment for our gym class, and today my two friends and I had to show ours.
The class didn't listened, we said do this, and they did that, it's frustrating.
On those moments you realize that you have to be happy with friends, in my class it's normal if you have Uggs, nikes, a Nickelson jacket, but in my world it isn't in my world you have to work for everything that
you want. In my class it also normal if you're a bitch to everyone you don't like, and I'm obvious one of the persons they don't like.
And then it's good to have friends.

The title of my post: yay what? means actually what's the reason to say yay on the first day of school.
Well, be thankful to every chance you get, because I get a lot of chances everyday, and I think you to.
So that's the reason for this title: yay what? 

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment