Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Weird days

The first week after a break is always weird, it looks like it's going slower than usual.
Thank goodness it isn't everyday has 24 hours and not more.
Next week is going to be a busy week for me, we have to hand in a lot, I don't know how I have to do that!

If I need help I just call my friends, they help me, respect me, and love me for who I am.
And I help them, respect them, and love them for who they are, nobody has to change for me.
Everyone is who he/she is, and if someone doesn't like you because your fat, to skinny, black, white, Asian, well don't listen to them, 'cause there's always that one person that loves you, no matter what.
Your family, friends, maybe you pet.

But don't let anyone bring you down, just because you're different.
I think that normal is boring, but thank goodness again nobody is normal, everybody is them self

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment