Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Is it just me?

Yesterday I cleaned my room, today I'm making homework yay...
This week I have 5 tests and also a practical test, we have to cut into an eye, interesting......
Tomorrow I have a test for economy and for German, Tuesday I have to see the inside of an eye (gross, but pretty cool), Wednesday NO tests :) and Thursday a French test, and Friday a history test and a math test, so everyone don't hate me, but I think I don't have enough time to write this whole week, I'm going to try but it's gonna be hard....

Today I went to church, and we were talking about sexuality, it was pretty interesting, and the man who told us about said this: ''The image that we have from our self, did God created that image or did the media, and other influence created that image.''
I started thinking, the image I have from myself is created thanks to the media, the fashion world, and all that stuff (it doesn't mean that the fashion and the media is bad, absolutely not), but I'm insecure, and I think that everyone is insecure, because of that image.
But is it just me who thinks that way? Please let me know....

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment