Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Introduction


So this is my first post. I have some experience with blogger and that kind of stuff, but I'm still learning and I still don't know a lot, so sorry if it's kind of messy I'm still searching!
Let me introduce myself:
I'm a girl, almost 15 and I live in Holland.
My family is all Dutch but I like English ;).
I'm in High school, it's my third year about 1,5 year I have my exams......
The reason I started this blog is because I want to tell my stories, my opinions, and I want more experience for my English.
BTW: Sorry for my English, it's not the best I know, but I don't use google translate or something ;).
So that's a little bit about my everyday life, I also have dreams!
- I really want to study theater (I want to be an actress) in England or America.
- I want to travel and see more of the world.
- I want to learn from people
- I want to teach people.
- I want to go to Africa to teach kids basic stuff.
- I wish that I could just talk about what bothers me and what hurts me, and that's the reason I started this blog.
So that's me, how about you? Tell me your dreams, tell me your ups and downs, and feel free to e-mail me:
tamar.floor@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment