Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Don't know

Sorry I didn't wrote lately, I'm really busy with school. I have tons of homework and about a few weeks I have to choose my profile and I know which profile I want but I don't know the subjects.
I'm going to choose Culture and society, but I have to choose between French or German, and I just can't make my decision, HELP!

And I'm maybe going to join a contest for singer-song writers 'cause I write my own songs with the piano but I'm also doubting about that, should I, shouldn't I?
It's really stressing me out and it's not healthy.

Now the last thing:
My best friend has to do the second year of high school again, but this whole school year she was like less than 2 and a half months on school.
And I talk to her constantly and to her class teacher and her class, but she just doesn't understand, she's blaming everyone except herself, but it's all her own fault...

STRESS!

I hope you will never come into a situation like this it's not fun!

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment