Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cleaning a room, cleans more than you think....

Today I promised my mom to clean my room (it was a little messy :P), but I found a lot of stuff back, I'm not done, but it's a start.

I discovered that if I clean my room I clean my thoughts, and I'm relaxed, well relaxed isn't the right word, my head isn't really stressed.
If you're a grown up and you read this and you have kids and the rooms of your kids are always messy, say nothing, until they're complaining about headaches, then you can say: Clean your room, it gives rest in you head, and if that doesn't work, just say: If you aren't going to clean your room then I'll throw all your stuff away, just help them a little ;) my mom did also when I was like 10 years old, and it worked, now I'm cleaning my room once in a week and I find rest...

The best way to make kids clean their room ;) You're welcome :)

Byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment