Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sorry.....

So yesterday I forgot to post something, I'm really sorry, I had school till four, and I was home one hour, and then I had to go back to school, for a night to learn more about a occupation that you maybe wanted to do/ be when you grow up.

And I have a lot of homework, everything is just soooo full, but I didn't forgot my blog yesterday.
I was busy writing, but a teacher caught me, and I had to go work on stuff that was really important, so I forgot the whole piece I wrote yesterday..... Sorry......

I didn't learned much today, yesterday I learned something: I learned that a psychologist is different then I expected, it's really different then people would expect...

But for now: I have to stop, I have to work, and make homework...

Byee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment