Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Second day, exhausted.

Today: Second day of school, so extremely tired, already!!!
Everything is just so much, but thank God I have super sweet friends.
I'm exhausted, and I'm not the only one, sometimes I miss home when I'm in school.
Actually that happens every time when I'm in school.
Although I know that I need an education, and I like to learn, it's not always fun.
Like I said yesterday: I don't like half of my class.
I'm not allowed to complain, 'cause I have an education, and I'm proud of the things I already accomplished.

My life is sometimes pretty crazy, after school, I had to bring the papers more than 200!! After that I had to go to the bank, 'cause I'm saving for a trip to London :), after the bank I went to a trip adviser, to give me some information about the price, hotels, London itself, and now I'm blogging and I'm making homework.
I can't wait till my exams, I hope I will pass them in 1 time, and then I can go to college.

Byee!!

P.s.: I have social media you want to them, look under:
Instagram: sharontamarfloor 
Twitter: JUSTxSMILE_XxX
Facebook: Yeah I have, but not a page, still working on that though, sorry 

Now seriously Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment