Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Monday, January 13, 2014

Love is all around..

Today, I had my first two tests, Thursday one and Friday two, yaaay just three tests to go -___-
But I won't let school bring me down NEVER!!!!
I decided to post about love...

Everyone around me is in a happy relationship, and here I am: LONELY! I have no one, no boyfriend nothing, I hear ya: A boyfriend isn't everything, I know, but it's frustrating, I get the feeling that there's something wrong with me.... Anyone who feels it too?
Well don't feel that way, it's hard, but I'm sure that everyone finds true love, sometimes at the beginning of their life and others at the end of their life, keep your head up no matter what!!!

Now I really have to study for all my tests, sorry, I'll write you later ;p

Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment