Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Friday, May 2, 2014

Late night post

One more thing:

My high school is like a creative high school.
And our dreams are really get stimulated, so I wrote a song.
(It's not done yet).
As soon as it's done i will let you guys hear on my youtube channel that is going in the air around 10th of June.
So be prepared 'cause I'm so excited I can't wait till you guys hear my stuff and finally see me doing something. (I'm not lazy, I'm a writer ((OMG, that actually sounds really cool)), I'm a dancer, I'm a dreamer)
Okay that dancing and writing part is not official however.
Those things called dreams.
And I'm ready to face whatever is coming my way.
'Cause nothing will be standing in my way if it's about my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment