Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Monday, January 20, 2014

What's next

Today we had to say goodbye to one of our classmates, she gets operated this week, and after that she has to recover for 9 months so that's pretty rough.

I still haven't made a decision about the contest, it's something huge and I don't think I'm good enough, maybe later this week I'll post a video of me singing my own song it's a MAYBE!

I hope everyone reads my blog, but I have 0 followers, it would be nice if you like my blog so much that you click on the follow button and the +1 and maybe share it, but that's your choice.
Tomorrow I have a test for chemistry and I don't understand, it's just like Chinese (I don't mean this in a wrong way, I like Chinese food ;), but it's more that I also don't understand Chinese)

I hope I'm possible to write tomorrow but I don't know, so maybe write you tomorrow and other: I'll write y'all soon!!

Byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment