Welcome

Welcome!
This is my blog, about life.
I keep it short:
Enjoy!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Not today

Heey guys,

A few months ago I started to see the world differently, I started thinking about the world.
And about slavery.

I am a big fan of an actor, his name is Cody Longo, he's amazing talented and just wonderful.
I saw the movie Not today and he played Caden, a guy who only cared about himself.
And there he was alone in India, he was lost.
I won't tell the rest of the movie you have to see that by yourself just go to the website:
www.nottodaythemovie.com and order the DVD, and donate!

After seeing this movie I started crying, and I remembered a promise I made to myself and it was like this:
Change the world by doing the right things.
And now I know what I want to do.

When I finished my high school, and graduated I'm going to India, to try and help little kids out of the prostitution, the factory's and all the other horrible places.
I want to make a change because it's time for a change.
Everyone says: We don't know slavery in this world anymore.
You think? Do you believe that crap??
Well I don't and I want to make a change.
I want that people will hear my little voice and my goal is to make people laugh, to make people cry out of happiness as long as they're happy I'm okay.
I just wish someone would listen to my words and that people truly care about what I think.
AND that people start caring about the world around them.
Because the only thing that this world knows is: Crap.
We believe the lies everyone's telling us, we believe the people who are saying things, but they never saw it with their own eyes.
You have to see things with your own eyes to say things.
And you have to make a change in this world.
RIGHT NOW!!
Thank you for listening to my little voice.

-The girl with the little voice-

No comments:

Post a Comment